Policies and Procedures
Last updated: May 16, 2020
Mutual Commitment Statement
SocialGlobe, LLC (hereinafter referred to as “SocialGlobe”) recognizes that to develop a long-term and mutually rewarding relationship with its independent participants (hereinafter referred to as “Influencer(s)”) and Customers, is committed to:
- Providing prompt, professional, and courteous service and communications to its Influencers and Customers;
- Providing the highest level of quality services, at fair and reasonable prices;
- Delivering orders promptly and accurately;
- Supporting, protecting, and defending the integrity of SocialGlobe, LLC.
In return, SocialGlobe expects that its Influencers will:
- Conduct themselves in a professional, honest, and considerate manner;
- Present SocialGlobe corporate and service information in an accurate and professional manner;
- Not make exaggerated income or service claims;
- Make reasonable effort(s) to support other Influencers and Customers;
- Not engage in unhealthy competition or unethical business practices;
- Provide positive guidance to Influencers and Customers.
- Support, protect, and defend the integrity of SocialGlobe, LLC.
Code of Ethics
SocialGlobe desires to provide its independent Influencers with the best services in the industry. Accordingly, SocialGlobe values constructive criticism and encourages the submission of written comments addressed to SocialGlobe’s Compliance Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Influencers shall not make negative and disparaging comments about Influencers, SocialGlobe, its products or services, or SocialGlobe’s directors, officers, or employees, suppliers or agents. Influencers should also refrain from making any statements that unreasonably offend, mislead or coerce others. Such conduct represents a material breach of these Policies and Procedures and may be subject to disciplinary action deemed appropriate by SocialGlobe.
SocialGlobe endorses the following code of ethics:
- Influencers must show fairness, tolerance, and respect to all people associated with SocialGlobe, regardless of race, gender, social class, or religion, thereby fostering a “positive atmosphere” of teamwork, good morale and community spirit.
- Influencers shall strive to resolve business issues, including situations with their organization’s Influencer, with tact, sensitivity, and good will; and taking care not to create additional problems.
- Influencers must be honest, responsible, professional and conduct themselves with integrity.
SocialGlobe may take appropriate action against an Influencer if it determines, in its sole discretion, that an Influencer’s conduct is detrimental, disruptive, or injurious to SocialGlobe or to other Influencers.
The Influencer Agreement
SocialGlobe is a placement-based business model that markets Influencers, products, and services through an organization of independent business owners. To clearly define the relationship that exists between Influencers and SocialGlobe, and to explicitly set a standard for acceptable business conduct, SocialGlobe has established these Policies and Procedures.
Influencers and Customers are required to comply with:
- All of the following which SocialGlobe may amend from time to time in its sole discretion;
- All Federal, State, and/or local laws governing his, her and/or its SocialGlobe business.
Influencers must review the information in these Policies and Procedures carefully. Should an Influencer have any questions regarding a policy or procedure, the Influencer is encouraged to seek an answer from SocialGlobe’s Compliance Department at email@example.com.
Changes, Amendments, and Modifications
Because federal, state, and local laws, as well as the business environment, periodically change, SocialGlobe reserves the right to amend the Agreement at any time. Notification of amendments shall appear in official SocialGlobe materials, website(s), social media outlets and/or in the Influencer’s back office.
Any such amendment, change, or modification shall be effective thirty (30) days following notice by one of the following methods:
- Posting on the website;
- Any communication channels; or
- Any social media outlets (i.e. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.)
Becoming an Influencer
To become an Influencer, an applicant must comply with the following requirements:
- Be of the age of majority (not a minor) in his or her state of residence;
- Reside or have a valid address in the United States or U.S. territory in which SocialGlobe is licensed to operate;
- Have a valid taxpayer identification number (i.e., Social Security Number, Federal Tax ID Number (TIN) or federal Business Number);
- Enter a verified mobile phone number, which is not in use or associated with any other SocialGlobe account, which will be verified through a verification code sent to the number; and
- Acknowledge and accept all FTC requirements associated with SocialGlobe participation as an Influencer.
Influencer Application and Registration
An Independent Influencer may register and apply on SocialGlobe’s website. SocialGlobe will accept website applications if the applicant:
- Fully and accurately completes the online application;
- Qualifies for participation under the Agreement; and
- Acknowledges, accepts, and agrees to be bound by all terms and conditions of the Agreement by submitting an electronic signature as promoted on the website. Please note that the electronic signature creates a legally binding Agreement between the Influencer and SocialGlobe.
Signed documents, including, but not limited to, Influencers’ agreements, are legally binding contracts which must not be altered, tampered with or changed in any manner after they have been signed. False or misleading information, forged signatures or alterations to any document, including business registration forms, made after a document has been signed may lead to sanctions, up to and including involuntary termination of the Influencer’s position.
If an applicant registers and applies a second time, only the first completed form to be received by SocialGlobe will be accepted. SocialGlobe reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to make the final decision with respect to all such disputes.
Content and Photo Release
Applicant and/or Influencer consents, agrees, and allows SocialGlobe, LLC to use submitted bio and images to promote them on SocialGlobe.com and SocialGlobe social media accounts. Applicant and/or Influencer further consents, agrees, and allows SocialGlobe, LLC to use any content and/or images produced by them or their agent(s) representing the brands represented by SocialGlobe that they post through their social media accounts for business and promotional purposes. Applicant and/or Influencer releases their bio and images for use on SocialGlobe.com and SocialGlobe social media accounts. In consideration of being allowed to participate in SocialGlobe, an Applicant and/or Influencer waives any right to be compensated for the use of his, her, or its content or image.
Background Check and Information Release
Applicant and/or Influencer hereby authorizes SocialGlobe, LLC and its designated agents and representatives to conduct a comprehensive review of their background causing a consumer report and/or an investigative consumer report to be generated for independent contractor purposes. I understand that the scope of the consumer report and/or investigative consumer report may include, but is not limited to the following areas: verification of social security number; credit reports, current and previous residences; employment history, education background, character references; drug testing, civil and criminal history records from any criminal justice agency in any or all federal, state, county jurisdictions; driving records, birth records, and any other public records.
Applicant and/or Influencer further authorizes any individual, company, firm, corporation, or public agency to divulge any and all information, verbal or written, pertaining to them, to SocialGlobe, LLC or its agents. Applicant and/or Influencer further authorizes the complete release of any records or data pertaining to them which the individual, company, firm, corporation, or public agency may have, to include information or data received from other sources. SocialGlobe, LLC and its designated agents and representatives shall maintain all information received from this authorization in a confidential manner in order to protect the applicant’s personal information, including, but not limited to, addresses, social security numbers, and dates of birth.